Monday, August 2, 2010

Pictures of the Day - Chicago

Although I am happy to have lived my life in a relatively small city in the South, I love the excitement and energy of a big city. Chicago is such a beautiful city, with the Chicago River running through the middle of downtown by the towering skyscrapers. I am pleased to reflect on a few trips to this beautiful city on business and with my son over the years.

Spending time at Wrigley Field, Harry Caray's Restaurant (Harry was at the table next to me once; I've got a great picture of it), The Art Institute of Chicago, Comiskey Park, Niketown, jogging by the lake, a stroll through Grant Park and down the Magnificent Mile, provide for wonderful reflections of one of America's grand cities.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers