Thursday, September 6, 2012
Day Two at the DNC - Elizabeth Warren Rocked
"No, Governor Romney, corporations are not people. People have hearts, they have kids, they get jobs, they get sick, they cry, they dance. They live, they love, and they die. And all that matters. That matters because we don't run this country for corporations, we run it for people. And that's why we need Barack Obama."
Good stuff. Another good night for the Democrats.
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2014 (36)
- ► 2013 (155)
- Greatest Orioles of All-Time
- My Video 9/27/12 at OneTrueMedia.com
- Page High Class of 1967 - 45th Reunion
- Pew Research Survey - Obama vs. Mitt (9/12-16, 201...
- Job Growth
- Lester Maddox......... And a Brief Thought
- Day Two at the DNC - Elizabeth Warren Rocked
- A Few of My Observations from Night One at the DNC...
- Elon U. Poll and Panel at The Democratic National ...
- A Presidential Campaign's Most Important Hour
- The GOP and the Empty Chair Fiasco
- Some Final Thoughts on 2012 GOP Convention
- ▼ September (12)
- ► 2011 (87)